Working with Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for Au Pair Returnees to help us recruit and support applicants on their way to become an au pair in the United States.
We are currently looking for:
1) Recruitment Leader in Lausanne (part-time)
- Acting as Local Representative in your area and promote the au pair program
- Holding screening and information meetings for our future au pairs in Lausanne once a month including pre- and post-processing (phone calls, e-mails etc.)
- Interviewing prospective au pairs in French and English
- Writing profiles about the interviewed applicants in English
- Acting as the support person for them throughout the application process
- Checking their application and verifying references
- Fluent in French and English
- Independent, responsible, goal oriented and convinced cultural exchange and extended travel abroad provide a great experience to young people
- If you have been an au pair yourself or studied abroad especially in the US, it is a great advantage
- Available at least one Saturday/Sunday per month to hold an information meeting for our future au pairs
- Superior organizational and communication skills including presentations, bubbly personality
- Former experience in sales a big plus
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for your work
- Ability to work goal oriented
- High speed internet connection at home and telephone
2) Au Pair Returnees in Lausanne and Genève
The role of an Au Pair Returnee involves:
- Supporting the Recruitment Leader during the monthly information meetings and interviews.
- Present your personal experience as an au pair in the U.S.
If you are fluent in English, available at least 1 Saturday per month and if you have a bubbly personality, then you might be the person we are looking for. You also need to be independent, responsible and be convinced cultural exchange and extended travel abroad provide a great experience to young people.
For further information feel free to contact Kerstin Wessel in the main office in Lucerne: 041 417 46 68.
To apply directly for this position please send your letter of motivation and CV in English to the following address Kerstin.Wessel@culturalcare.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.